A two-year investigation by the High Desert Gang Impact Team has lead to multiple arrests after suspects were caught distributing methamphetamine in the High Desert region.
According to the United States Attorney General's Office of Los Angeles, Jessica Enriquez, 29, and 46-year-old Virginia Gomez, both from Appleton, are still on the run.
A total of six suspects were federally indicted on November, 27, and face charges of distributing meth. Three of the defendants were expected to be arraigned Thursday afternoon in Riverside.
Facing federal charges:
- Christian Alejandro Navarro, 29, of Hesperia
- Aldo Serna-Avila, 37, of Apple Valley
- Johnnie Zuniga, 37, of Apple Valley
- Candelario Vasquez, 49, of Apple Valley (in state custody on unrelated charge)
- Jessica Enriquez, 29, of Apple Valley (Currently a fugitive)
- Virginia Gomez, 46, of Apple Valley (Currently a fugitive)